Carbide Tipped Live Center - Morse 3 (DMA413) DARMET
PLN309.96 tax incl.
252 tax excl.
Morse taper: MT3
Length: 170 mm
Max load: 200 kg
Max speed: 5000 rev/min
Properties and application:
- Carbide tipped live center with a MT3 Morse taper, made of high-quality alloy steel
- Live centers are used for work requiring high rotating speeds of the lathe's spindle or for lighter work in general
- Used with all types of lathes for work with particularly hard materials
- Working surface hardness: 55-60 HRC
- Tip made from YG8 HRA 89 carbide
- Max run-out: 0,010 mm
- 60° vertex angle
(16 other products in the same category)