Precision Live Center - Morse 3 (DM213) DARMET
PLN307.50 tax incl.
250 tax excl.
Morse taper: MT3
Length: 151,5 mm
Max load: 400 kg
Max speed: 6300 rev/min
Properties and application:
- Precision live center, recommended for turning and grinding works
- Live centers are used to avoid friction between the center's working part and conical surface of the center hole made by a countersink
- Live centers are used for work requiring high rotating speeds of the lathe's spindle or for lighter work in general
- Made of high-quality alloy steel
- Working surface hardness: 55-60 HRC
- Max run-out: 0,005 mm
(16 other products in the same category)