ER32 Collet Nut (DM-072)
PLN30.75 tax incl.
25 tax excl.
For use with ER collet chucks
Properties and application:
- Made of high-quality steel.
- Designed for collet chucks used with ER collets DIN 6499.
- Before mounting in a chuck, the collet has to be mounted in the nut.
|M||M40 x 1,5||mm|
Installing collet in the nut:
For proper mounting of ER collet follow these steps:
- Put the collet into the nut at a slight angle.
- Hook the groove of the collet on eccentric or cylindrical edge of the collet (fig. A).
- Jam the collet into the nut (fig. B).
- Screw the nut with collet on the toolholder, so that mounting of the machined tool is possible.
- Fig. C shows how to remove the collet.
(16 other products in the same category)