Tilting Rotary Machining Table - 160MM (DM-3441)
PLN5,475.96 tax incl.
4452 tax excl.
Delivery: 3 to 6 weeks
Table diameter: 160 mm;
T-slot: 10 mm;
Morse taper: MK2;
Weight: 43 kg
Properties and application:
- Tilting rotary machining table is the basic device used with milling machines, lathes and drills
- Allows machining of holes and surfaces at a specified angle in one clamping
- Device can be used in vertical position with a tailstock
- The table is equipped with a turning indexing plate with 360° graduation and may be tilted at 0° to 90° angle
- One turn of the worm gear: 4° (1' - accuracy of graduation on manual crank)
- Accuracy of table's turning vernier: 10"
- Accuracy of table's tilting vernier: 2"
|Retainer hole size||ø25 x 6||mm|
|One turn of the worm gear||4° (1' - accuracy of graduation on manual crank)|
|Accuracy of table turn vernier||10"|
|Accuracy of table tilt vernier||2"|
(5 other products in the same category)