Tilting Rotary Machining Table - 160MM (DM-3441)
PLN5,166.00 tax incl.
4200 tax excl.
Delivery: 1 to 3 weeks
Table diameter: 160 mm;
T-slot: 10 mm;
Morse taper: MK2;
Weight: 43 kg
Properties and application:
- Tilting rotary machining table is the basic device used with milling machines, lathes and drills
- Allows machining of holes and surfaces at specified angle in one clamping
- Device can be used in vertical position with a tailstock
- The table is equipped with turning indexing plate with 360° graduation and may be tilted at 0° to 90° angle
- Plate turning angle during one turn of worm gear: 4° (1' - accuracy of graduation on manual crank)
- Accuracy of table turn vernier: 10"
- Accuracy of table tilt vernier: 2"
|Retainer hole size||ø25 x 6||mm|
|Plate turning angle during one turn of worm gear||4° (1' - accuracy of graduation on manual crank)|
|Accuracy of table turn vernier||10"|
|Accuracy of table tilt vernier||2"|
(5 other products in the same category)