Horizontal and Vertical Rotary Machining Table - 250MM (DM-344)
PLN2,456.31 tax incl.
1997 tax excl.
Delivery: 3 to 6 weeks
Table diameter: 250 mm;
T-slot: 12 mm;
Morse taper: MK3;
Weight: 57 kg
Properties and application:
- For milling curved surfaces in rotary milling
- For milling flat surfaces at a right angle to the fixed base
- For drilling and milling with angular division
- For fixing on the level of the tailstock
- Angular division allows to machine details with complicated shapes
- Workpiece is mounted in the chuck placed on the table or directly on the rotary table
- The worm gear ratio equals 1:90
- Vertical and horizontal working positions
- Possibility of a full 360° rotation - one turn of the crank rotates the table by 4°
(B x A x H)
|328 x 286 x 110||mm|
|T-slots allow for precise mounting of a workpiece on the table. Graduation on rotary plate allows for positioning in
|Plastic window in the tank shows the oil level.||Graduation accuracy on the crank equals 10”. Full turn of the crank turns
the table by 4°.
(5 other products in the same category)