Precision Modular Vise, Module I - 125MM FPZ125
PLN1,046.73 tax incl.
851 tax excl.
Jaw width: 125 mm
Jaw height: 40 mm
Weight: 7 kg
Properties and application:
- Precision modular vises FPZ are widely used on milling machines, grinding machines, electroerosion machines and CNC machining centers
- Made of high-quality alloy steel
- The hardness of working surface is 58-62HRC
- Permissible deviation of the height of base ± 0.01mm allows to use several vises simultaneously
- When replacing the jaws, remachining of the working surfaces connected to the vise is necessary in order to acquire accuracy parameters specified in the techninal documentation
- Perfect solution for various applications
- Alternative for single and double vises
|Modular DARMET vises allow ideal mounting of even large workpieces that require the heaviest machining using the machine table as the surface.|
|Modular vises constitute an ideal solution for various applications and a perfect complement or alternative for single or double-action vises.
Hardened and ground steel construction allows maximum machining performance with:
|Modular elements are standard vise elements: movable and fixed section, which results in complete independence and increased versatility of use.
Modular construction provides possibility of wide variety of setups and solutions.
(16 inne produkty z tej samej kategorii)