Precision Modular Vise, Module I - 100MM FPZ100 DARMET
PLN911.43 tax incl.
741 tax excl.
Jaw width: 100 mm
Jaw height: 30 mm
Weight: 6 kg
Properties and application:
- Precision modular vises FPZ are widely used on milling machines, grinding machines, electroerosion machines and CNC machining centers
- Made of high-quality alloy steel
- The hardness of working surface is 58-62HRC
- Permissible deviation of the height of base ± 0.01mm allows for the use of several vises simultaneously
- When replacing the jaws, remachining of the working surfaces connected to the vise is necessary in order to acquire accuracy parameters specified in the technical documentation
- Perfect solution for various applications
- Alternative for single and double vises
|Modular DARMET vises allow ideal mounting of even large workpieces that require the heaviest machining using the machine table as the surface.|
|Modular vises constitute an ideal solution for various applications and a perfect complement or alternative for single or double-action vises.
Hardened and ground steel construction allows maximum machining performance with:
|Modular elements are standard vise elements: movable and fixed section, which results in complete independence and increased versatility of use.
Modular construction provides possibility of wide variety of setups and solutions.
(16 other products in the same category)