Pneumatic Air Needle Scaler - TENG TOOLS (ARN12)
PLN449.53 tax incl.
365.47 tax excl.
Pressure: 6.3 bar | Stroke: 24 mm | Number of strokes: 4000 strokes / min
Properties and application:
- Pneumatic impact hammer is widely used in construction, renovation, installation, etc. as a device for cleaning and renovating surfaces from paint, rust and welding slag.
- Lever actuation button and forward blowing ensure safety and automatic cleaning of the work surface.
- Ergonomic design, comfortable grip and low weight make the work much easier.
- A great advantage is also the high number of percussion strokes with low demand for compressed air.
- Complete with a set of needles with a diameter of 3 mm.
|Air consumption in 100%||170||l/min|
|Air consumption in 50%||34||l/min|
|Loud level (ISO15744)||88,7||dB|
|Number of stroke||4000||slag/min|
(6 other products in the same category)