Pneumatic Riveter Air Rivet Gun ⌀5,0 mm max rivet size - TENG TOOLS (ARRG80)
PLN1,040.33 tax incl.
845.8 tax excl.
Delivery: 3 to 6 weeks
For use with ⌀ 2,4, 3,0, 3,2, 4,0, 4,8 or 5,0 mm rivets
For use with aluminium, copper, steel and stainless steel blind rivets
Properties and application:
- Pneumatic riveter guns are used in construction works to permanently connect metal elements with special blind rivets made of aluminum, copper, plain or stainless steel.
- Ergonomic design, comfortable grip and low weight significantly contribute to making work easier and lighter.
- The hanging loop is located on the top of the riveter.
- This product for workshop and industrial use meets the requirements of professional users.
- The device has a high rivet breaking strength of 9 kN, which is enough to easily fix rivets with a diameter to 5 mm diameter.
- The riveter is equipped with a waste container with a flap for easy removal.
- Automatic waste suction.
- Simple nozzle change design.
- The through-hole should be made with a drill bits only 0,1 mm larger, so that the rivet can be fastened freely, but without large gap.
|Rivets||2,4, 3,0,3,2, 4,0, 4,8, 5,0||mm|
|Size||79 x 272 x 285||mm|
(6 other products in the same category)