Drill Reducing Sleeve | Morse Taper with Tang | MS2 - MS1 | with Forcing Nut - BISON-BIAL (Type 1775)
PLN222.69 tax incl.
181.05 tax excl.
External Morse taper: 2;
Internal Morse taper: 1;
Length: 100 mm;
For tools with Morse taper shank and drawbar thread
Properties and application:
- Drill sleeve with forcing nut for tools with Morse taper shank (tool holders, lathe centers, sleeves & sockets)
- Completely hardened, ground internally and externally
- Manufactured with chrome manganese steel
- Threated shank
- Carburized to a depth of 0,7 mm
- Surface hardness RC 58±2
- Forcing nut makes strong grip
- Drill drifts are for remove tools from sockets
|Product code||0642 117 750 108|
Availability is informational based on data from the company ZM KOLNO and may be different from the actual state. Before buying, please contact us to confirm the current stock.
(16 other products in the same category)