Reduction Morse Taper Drill Sleeve | 100 mm - MS6 | - BISON BIAL (Type 1770)
PLN876.13 tax incl.
712.3 tax excl.
Delivery: 1 to 3 weeks
External size: 100 mm;
Internal Morse taper: 6;
Length: 180 mm
Properties and application:
- Reduction sleeve for tools with Morse taper shank (tool holders, lathe centers, sleeves & sockets)
- Completely hardened, ground internally and externally
- Manufactured with chrome manganese steel
- Carburized to a depth of 0,7 mm
- Surface hardness RC 58±2
- Elongating sleeve, extra long type
- Drill drifts are for remove tools from sockets
|Product code||0642 117 703 201|
Availability is informational based on data from the company ZM KOLNO and may be different from the actual state. Before buying, please contact us to confirm the current stock.
(16 other products in the same category)