Carbide Tipped Live Center - Morse 5 (DMA415) DARMET
PLN425.58 tax incl.
346 tax excl.
Morse taper: MT5
Length: 254 mm
Max load: 630 kg
Max speed: 3200 rev/min
Properties and application:
- Carbide tipped live center with a MT5 Morse taper, made of high-quality alloy steel
- Live centers are used for work requiring high rotating speeds of the lathe's spindle or for lighter work in general
- Used with all types of lathes for work with particularly hard materials
- Working surface hardness: 55-60 HRC
- Tip made from YG8 HRA 89 carbide
- Max run-out: 0,010 mm
- 60° vertex angle
(16 other products in the same category)