Live Center - Morse 2 (DM412) DARMET
PLN94.71 tax incl.
77 tax excl.
Morse taper: MK2
Length: 145 mm
Max load: 150 kg
Max speed: 5000 rev/min
Properties and application:
- Standard live center with a MT2 Morse taper, made of high-quality alloy steel
- Used it the tailstock of the lathe
- Live centers are used to avoid friction between the center's working part and conical surface of the center hole made by a countersink
- Working surface hardness: 55-60 HRC
- Used in all types of lathes for general turning work
- Max run-out: 0,010 mm
- 60° vertex angle
(16 other products in the same category)