Precision Live Center - Morse 4 (DM214) DARMET
PLN382.53 tax incl.
311 tax excl.
Morse taper: MT4
Length: 205 mm
Max load: 800 kg
Max speed: 3800 rev/min
Properties and application:
- Precision live center, recommended for turning and grinding works
- Live centers are used to avoid friction between the center's working part and conical surface of the center hole made by a countersink
- Live centers are used for work requiring high rotating speeds of the lathe's spindle or for lighter work in general
- Made of high-quality alloy steel
- Working surface hardness: 55-60 HRC
- Max run-out: 0,005 mm
(16 other products in the same category)