Precision Live Center with an Extended Nose - Morse 2 (DM112) DARMET
PLN281.67 tax incl.
229 tax excl.
Morse taper: 2
Length: 139 mm
Max load: 140 kg
Max speed: 7000 rev/min
Properties and application:
- Precision live center with an extended nose, recommended for turning and grinding works
- Increased length of the nose allows access of a turning tool to the face of a workpiece
- Used it the tailstock of the lathe.
- Live centers are used to avoid friction between the center's working part and conical surface of the center hole made by a countersink
- Made of high-quality alloy steel
- Working surface hardness: 55-60 HRC
- Max run-out: 0,005 mm
(16 other products in the same category)