Solid Carbide Drill with Cylindrical Shank, 5xD - 10,2MM, VHM TiN - DARMET
PLN281.14 tax incl.
228.57 tax excl.
Double coating: TiN/TiAlN;
General purpose drill for a wide range of materials
Properties and application:
- General purpose solid carbide drill for a wide range of materials
- Marginless design for reduced friction and heat ensures longer tool life
- Optimized gashing design for microdrilling ensures free flow of chips in the center of the drill
- Uninterrupted straight cutting lip allows no starting point for wear and enables even distribution of cutting forces for longer tool life in all materials and less chipping on cutting edge
- Carbide grade contains a double coating for broad-band applications
- Multilayer TiAlN-coated universal fine-grain grade
- Highest level of wear resistance for higher cutting speeds
- TiN top layer serves as wear indicator
- First choice for alloyed and high-alloy steel and cast iron
(16 other products in the same category)